Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hello crafters.  If you are not receiving my Close to My Heart newsletter, please let me add you so you are aware of the latest specials.

In September, CTMH has an awesome Stamp of the Month (SOTM) called "Poster Tidings" and a trio stamp set called "You are My Happy" that is only $10 with a $50 order.  You will want both of these in your stash, I promise.

It is so hard to believe that September starts tomorrow. To get started on those creative gifts for the holidays, join us for the next Girls' Day Out Crop for 12 hours of crafting fun!  To register for the next Girls' Day Out Crop, go to http://www.memphisareascrapbookers.blogspot.com/ to sign up.

If you leave a comment on my blog by 5 pm CT on Sept 15th, your name will be placed in a drawing for a stamp set worth $17.95! Who doesn't love FREE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment